Jan 17, 19 and 21 2022 WorkSafe Online Test & My Blueprint Work


WorkSafe Online Test. Delayed to Jan 24 2022.

My Blueprint.ca Work. As intro'ed in class on Jan 11 2022. Go to your My Blueprint.ca to complete your work - remember - all required activities/assignments in My Blueprint are listed in our 'Class' in 'Class Activities.' 

Total Activities = 6 activities. As pictured below.

Remember - we reviewed ALL required activities together on Jan 11th 2022. Note: For the Elevator Pitch and Elevator Video you are going to Teams - downloading your existing work and simply uploading it to your My Blueprint.ca Activities. 



Note Re: Resume Activity. You can upload a .doc or .docx word doc copy of your resume if you already have one OR use the Resume Creator in My Blueprint and add it to this activity once completed. 

Resume Creator is located in the My Blueprint Dashboard - left hand side column. As pictured below. 



To get to the Dashboard click on the 'M' - top left corner and you will get the drop down menu as pictured above. Go through resume creation and once done add your final product to the 'Resume Activity' under 'Class Activities.'

Questions? As Mr. McT :) 

UPDATE: If you are done all Class Activities - please go to the My Blueprint.ca Dashboard and work on the IPP Tasks. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oct 5 2021 Finalizing Work & Intro to Personality Test Assignment - DOPE Bird Personality Test

Dec 10 2021 Work Safe Hazards - See It, Think It. Do It.

Jan 12 Volunteering/Work Experience Options a Review - Travel for FREE!